Provides short and long term housing. Parenting, anger management, life skills training, educational enrichment and staff on-site 24/7.
Always open for emergencies
Regular Schedule : Daily 8:00am – 5:00pm
Donovan Coley, CEO/Senior Pastor
For long term transitional housing you must be a resident of the service area for at least 6 months
– must not be a Community Corrections client
– must not be registered as a child or sexual abuse offender
– must be willing to be acountable for the expenditure of any funds if u have finances available to use for benefits such as SSI, SSD, etc
– must follow house guidelines and do daily household chores
– must be physically and mentally able to live in a community environment without specific assistance
Please Note: These services may be provided directly or as guidance assistance by the shelter. Please contact the shelter to get more information.