Short term housing, assistance with housing and employment search as well as applying for benefits
Long term housing, intensive services, anger management, life skills training, addiction recovery, job readiness and spiritual growth.
Always open for emergencies
Regular Schedule : Daily 8:00am – 5:00pm
Donovan Coley, CEO/Senior Pastor
For long term transitional housing you must be a resident of the service area for at least 6 months
– must not be a Community Corrections client
– must not be registered as a child or sexual abuse offender
– must be willing to be acountable for the expenditure of any funds if u have finances available to use for benefits such as SSI, SSD, etc
– must follow house guidelines and do daily household chores
– must be physically and mentally able to live in a community environment without specific assistance
Please Note: These services may be provided directly or as guidance assistance by the shelter. Please contact the shelter to get more information.